Please pray for me. That the situation ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you all for your prayers. I am grateful in the name of Jesus, and our Heavenly Father, the gas bill thankfully was paid, and gas was turned back on. But unfortunately, it’s still continuing, the verbal abuse. Messing with my mental state. He wants to grow closer to Christ, wants to speak...
Replies
11
Views
62
Lord please hear my cry lord I pray ### stop being mean to me and talking to me crazy. Lord I stay with ### until I get things back right in my life but I’m being treated wrong I’m being disrespected and used. Lord please fix my situation that I’m in lord please
Replies
10
Views
129
My parents and my older brother have passed away. Because I work in another city, I have often been away from home. During that time, my younger brother sold my parents' house without my knowledge or consent, which has led to a devastating situation that I am struggling to navigate on my own. I...
Replies
10
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,355
Messages
16,798,560
Members
649,867
Latest member
Thraytarooraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom