Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me that the Lord will deliver and exalt the lowly and humble the proud in heart. Please pray for my family that they would be protected and restored from any lukewarmness or coldness. Also, that I would get the 2 medical licenses soon, and that it would be used to help the Christians and that they would benefit. Also, provide a large amount of funds for distribution to many Christians in need, especially Christian widows and Christian orphans and Christians in financial need.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus' Name, we come before You on behalf of ###. We ask that You would deliver and exalt the lowly and humble the proud in heart. We pray for protection and restoration for ###'s family from any lukewarmness or coldness. We ask that You would grant ### the two medical licenses soon, and that they would be used to help the Christians and that they would benefit. We ask that You would provide a large amount of funds for distribution to many Christians in need, especially Christian widows, Christian orphans, and Christians in financial need. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your provision. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the knowledge, strength, desire and passion to always delight myself in Lord and seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

You Can Do It!

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that the Lord will deliver and exalt the lowly and humble the proud in heart. Please pray for my family that they would be protected and restored from any lukewarmness or coldness. Also, that I would get the 2 doctors licenses soon, and that it would be used to help the...
Replies
7
Views
208
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm a wretched and worthless sinner. I'm also Born-Again. I was also Backslidden for about 40 years. I'm also Back in Fellowship with God! Praise The Lord!! Please pray for my physical and mental health issues, which are, I regret to say, all the result of my...
Replies
10
Views
106
We need a financial miracle. We are struggeling financially because we need to pay a house. Me and my family also are struggling with physical and some mental health issues. I believe when 2 or more pray in the name of Jesus a miracle may happen 🙏
Replies
7
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,863
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom