Please pray for me that my item that I bought will###

Psalm 59: You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely. May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. Believe and keep praying. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I want my JACKET BACK MY LIGHT BACK NOW that my ### and I have pictures in I have socks missing clothes missing bathing suits missing NEW STUFF RETURNED ITEMS AS WELL THIS IS MEAN SATAN F U SATAN STOP STEALING KILLING DESTROYING MY LIFESTYLE PERIOD PERMANENTLY..LIFE IN I GET A HUSBAND...
Replies
7
Views
129
I bought a cane corso puppy black and I paid in full. Nearly two weeks after, the breeder changed her mind and she returned my money. This is a breach of contract and my lawyer has sent two letters requesting my puppy and her permission to take again my money. Let’s pray to break every obstacle...
Replies
11
Views
445
FIRST OUR HOT WATER BROKE DOWN THEN OUR HEAT BROKE DOWN NOW THE HOT WATER IS NOT WORKING AGAIN PLEASE PRAY MY LANDLORD DOES THE RIGHT THINGS BY ALL OF HIS TENANTS TODAY AND CALLS THE PLUMBER THANK-YOU EVERYONE IN JESUS'S NAME AMEN...
Replies
9
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,170
Messages
16,807,782
Members
650,590
Latest member
Piesfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom