Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray that i earn a grade of ### on my ### exam this weekend. Thx
Replies
7
Views
340
God you know my history and sufferings when it comes to my love life or finding a partner. I don’t believe you brought ### into my life just because or to teach me another lesson. This relationship has brought me closer to you than I’ve been in years as him and I share this in common and...
Replies
7
Views
433
hello, for my school in order to get the college credit, i need a 3/5 on my ap world history exam. i am ashamed that i might not pass, please pray for me in hopes i do pass. if you do pray, i will appreciate it dearly. thank you to God and our lord and savior Jesus Christ for all they have done...
Replies
5
Views
424
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,154
Messages
16,796,736
Members
649,697
Latest member
Ethoedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom