please pray for me that Jesus will heal the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jess4

Prayer Warrior
please pray for me that Jesus will heal the deep depression, being homeless for years, anxiety, and shame; it seems neverending and I never feel His presence as much as I pray,
 
In Jesus name I pray, that your needs are lifted to our loving God.

------------------------------------------------------------

Revelation 8:3-4

And another angel came and stood at the altar with a golden censer, and he was given much incense to offer with the prayers of all the saints on the golden altar before the throne, and the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, rose before God from the hand of the angel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

James 5:16-- Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Psalm 34 vs.15 The eyes of the lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.

Psalm 34 vs.4, I sought the lord and he heard me and delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 34 vs.6 This poor man cried, and the lord heard him and saved him out of all his troubles.

Psalm 27 vs.14 Wait on the lord be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart wait, I say on the lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Afraid. In pain. Purposeless. I'm a defective piece of garbage, trash, a burden that needs to be taken out. I do not matter and my little corner of the world would be much improved if I was gone. No longer a waste of time/space/resources, a "useless eater" taking government resources better...
Replies
11
Views
324
My life is nothing and means nothing. I'm in emotional pain, afraid and purposeless. I'm a piece of garbage that needs to be taken out. I'm not welcome here and I want to go anyway. Please please PLEASE END ME. Please free me from pain and fear by ending me. I don't want healing. I want the...
Replies
7
Views
192
Please take me ASAP, preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone going with me.
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,295
Members
650,472
Latest member
Siarain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom