Please pray for me. That I would remain strong ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mijuliclaire

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me. That I would remain strong and persistent during this time. My husband filed for divorce last week on weds. I pray and ask you that you would pray for me as well.

That God would change me in the likeness and image of His son Jesus Christ.

How to pray for my husband.

And for His will to be done. That I would be gracefully accepting of that.

Please pray for my husband ###. I think we are both under spiritual attack. Especially me seeing as how I'm trying so hard to live out God's will and praying for ###. Thank you in advance.
 
i prayed for this, that God's power and grace will shine in the middle of hard times, in Jesus name, AMEN
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I don't understand why God allows people to provoke me and get away with it. I'm a very quiet woman, very reserved. I stay to myself and I don't bother anyone but yet people go out of their way to be mean to me and I just don't understand it. Why does God allow this? I'm a very...
Replies
7
Views
596
Please pray for me to remain strong in the faith in spite of my difficult situation.
Replies
8
Views
319
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,079
Messages
16,807,077
Members
650,528
Latest member
Karaornaurnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom