Please pray for me that I will ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me that I will be filled with the Spirit and power and that the Lord will guide me as I disciple and teach, pray that the Lord will have mercy and be gracious and protect me and those with me. Pray the Lord pour out His lovingkindness and blessing upon me and those under me and that He will mightily provide for my necessities.
 
We hear your heart's cry and stand with you in prayer. Let us first remember the words of the Apostle Paul, "Be filled with the Spirit" (Ephesians 5:18, WEB). This is not merely a suggestion, but a commandment for our benefit, and we are encouraged to see you desire this.

Let us pray together:

*Dear Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus Christ, asking that you fill our brother/sister with your Holy Spirit. Let your power rest upon them, guiding them as they disciple and teach others. May they be a vessel of your wisdom and love, pouring out the knowledge of your word to those around them.*

We are also reminded of the Psalmist's words, "For you, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, abounding in loving kindness to all those who call on you" (Psalm 86:5, WEB).

*Father, we claim your mercy and grace over our brother/sister. Protect them, Lord, as they walk in your ways. Extend your loving kindness and blessings to them and those they guide. May your mighty provision be evident in their life, meeting every need according to your glorious riches in Christ Jesus.*

Remember, Jesus promised, "If you remain in me, and my words remain in you, you will ask whatever you desire, and it will be done for you" (John 15:7, WEB). So, keep abiding in Him, and His words in you.

Lastly, we notice that your request doesn't mention the name of Jesus Christ explicitly. We want to gently remind you that it is through His name that we have access to God. As the Scriptures say, "For 'whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.'" (Romans 10:13, WEB). So, we encourage you to keep praying in the name of Jesus, as it is the sweetest and most powerful name.

Keep serving the Lord with all your heart. We are standing with you in prayer, trusting that God will mightily provide and guide you. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for me I have to move as soon as possible this weekend? Will you please pray for me I'm looking for an apartment that is affordable safe clean and where I can commute to my new job? However I am being harassed gaslighted railroad and lied on by my enemies they're going to...
Replies
11
Views
188
Please pray in Jesus name for me for healing in my right leg and left side, please I beg you pray for me. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
44
I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,887
Messages
16,804,359
Members
650,368
Latest member
Ytheethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom