Please pray for me, that I will ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our friend has had such poor health for a couple years now, with a slowly failing kidney and other ailments that have landed him in the hospital on and off. His wife has had to take on a full time job to cover lost money with his poor health and is just feeling so heavy with him in the hospital...
Replies
12
Views
121
:( can someone please pray for me that I’m going to be ok during a ###. I’m very scared I know it’s very common surgery but I’m very scared and my health isn’t the greatest and I’m ### years old. I’m not sure if asking for prays for myself is selfish or not. If so please forgive me. :(
Replies
10
Views
132
My son ### has a doctor appointment today and going is very hard for him mentally. Please pray and ask God if my son can get himself ready and mentally and physically handle the appointment. Please let them understand him with kindness. Please pray that if he has to do a blood test that God will...
Replies
10
Views
72
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom