Please pray for me, that I will stop grumbling. I pray

Hope4joy

Beloved of All
Please pray for me, that I will stop grumbling. I pray to be patient, until I know in August if I won the ### scholarship or not. I pray Lord, that I will win the maximum amount if possible. Please my Lord, for I really want to go to school. In Jesus, name. Amen. Thank you, Jesus. Please help me. Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly! Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
God bless you. I prayed for you & your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for me I have to move as soon as possible this weekend? Will you please pray for me I'm looking for an apartment that is affordable safe clean and where I can commute to my new job? However I am being harassed gaslighted railroad and lied on by my enemies they're going to...
Replies
11
Views
177
Thank you all so much for your long-term prayers for my family. My mother suffered from a stroke caused by blood clots and later developed nasopharyngeal cancer. After battling illness for 16 months, she went home to be with the Lord on May 15, and her funeral service was completed smoothly on...
Replies
8
Views
191
Please pray for me in Jesus name. I argued with my husband he is shouting at me. I don't know if God see me? I doubt why he is not helping me. I was struggling for the past two years due to my ### disease, my ###'s infertility problems, but we saw Jesus miracle on her. But now I really need...
Replies
13
Views
423
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom