Please pray for me that I get ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me that I get to settle down this year. Pray that my future husband finds me. This is my heart's greatest desire. Thankyou!
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 
Lord Jesus please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray Lord Jesus. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I get to travel more and get out the house more and that God blesses me with food and water soon. And please pray my ### can't harass me anymore and that I escape soon.
Replies
11
Views
48
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CONTROL I GET GO MOVE OUT OF ### ASAP CONTROL GAME OVER I GET ROTISSERIE CHICKEN I GRT A BOYFRIEND THAT BECOMES A HUSBAND GHATS A GOOD THING OUG OF COUNTRY I GO GREATLY ENOUGH WITH THE GAMES LET ME GO SATAN AND SHITE CREW IM DONE LET ME GO MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS WE...
Replies
9
Views
300
Life in I get a Husband a great Marriage i dont have to make appointments to get screwed he always follows me everyday everywhere I go has time for me greatly I have my uncommon favor to get messages from him back healed great communication with him I can go places in peace knowing he is mine no...
Replies
9
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,712
Messages
16,791,581
Members
649,302
Latest member
Swailfeurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom