PLEASE PRAY FOR ME THAT GOD'S FAVOR WOULD BE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KASH2010

Disciple of Prayer
PLEASE PRAY FOR ### THAT GOD'S FAVOR WOULD BE WITH ### ON ### JOB AND THAT ### WOULD BE ABLE TO GET ### PRODUCTION WITH NO ERRORS, ALSO FOR ### FAMILY AND ### SALVATION AND UNITY, FOR GOD TO OPEN UP THE DOOR FOR ### TO GET ### DRIVERS LICENSE REINSTATED AND THAT ### WOULD BE BLESSED WITH A GOOD CHRISTIAN HUSBAND. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord we pray in your Holy name Lord Jesus and you have told us that if we do this that our prayers would be answered, so I make this request if it's in the Father's will and that he ultimately would be glorified in this sale. Thank you Lord. Amen
Replies
9
Views
114
Please pray with me concerning a job opportunity that I have been pursuing since June. I have gone through several rounds of interviews, with my final interview taking place on August 28. I believe the interview went well, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have been considered, but I have...
Replies
13
Views
134
I humbly ask those who believe in the power of prayer to come into agreement with me this week. I have two important job interviews, and I am seeking the Lord’s guidance, wisdom, favor, and provision. After a long season of waiting, I am placing these opportunities before God and trusting that...
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,795
Messages
16,815,155
Members
651,019
Latest member
Hnneoview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom