Please, pray for me so that my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord lord please please touch my whole whole entire face and skin bu your healing power please right now in jesus christ name I ask you please please lord pacificly your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord touch my whole entire face and skin right now in jesus...
Replies
5
Views
90
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I i ask you lord please please completely totally permanently forever remove make totally permanently dissappear please absolutely all all every single marks every single scars every single dents every single pot holes scars hard bits all every lumns...
Replies
9
Views
118
Lord lord I ask you please please touch my whole entire face skin please in jesus name lord please please by your power mercy please completely totally permanently remove absolutely all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits solits hard bits absolutely all every marks dents pit holes...
Replies
6
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom