Please pray for me. Saints I made ...

Likmeksos

Servant
Please pray for me. Saints I made a bad decision today and committed a sin. I'm asking. Please pray that the Lord please forgives me gives me another chance allows me back in his grace and his mercy and in his love and continue on this past to Holiness in Jesus name, amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
148
Please agree and pray with me saints. I'm in a lot of pain when I eat; I cracked my brand new long bridge when I ate a bone sliver in the meat by accident. Also, have bad arthritic hand pain for years. I am also diabetic, need urgent prayers please, that this subpar dentist takes me in...
Replies
10
Views
451
Please agree with me saints by the Mighty blood of Jesus that this bridge will finally come out right with the fit and tint and no pain at the end near wisdom tooth very soon in Jesus, mighty name and protection, and no weapon formed against the prosper hallelujah. Praise the Lord he may happy...
Replies
8
Views
423
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom