Please pray for me. Pray especially that I get ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please pray for me. Pray especially that I get closer to God again. I have been skipping mass, not really caring like I should. I got a little housework done yesterday. Please pray I keep up and don't stop. Prayer for good husband for me. Two private intentions. Pray also for ###. Thank you for praying.
 
I will agree with you on this prayer matter. Praying you sense His presence as you go about your everyday activities, and that Jesus gives you discernment where He is leading you. Be blessed!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters, I have had a problem for many years. My mother-in-law is a practicing witch. She deliberately curses people to die in public. We live abroad with my husband. She moved into our family home and curses people to die from the terrace of the home. She also screams and shouts at...
Replies
9
Views
251
In Jesus name I pray good health for ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, Also that ### is kind and understanding towards our brother
Replies
8
Views
285
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Samuel 13:14 – “But he refused to listen to her, and since he was stronger than she, he raped her.” Extended Explanation: In this tragic verse, despite Tamar’s heartfelt pleas, Amnon refuses to listen to her. Tamar’s appeals to...
Replies
10
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom