Please pray for me, pleasecGod strengthen my ...

Please pray for me, please God strengthen my heart and my faith coz I feel like this is are falling apart, help me get a job coz I have to look after my children
Praise the lord, God knows your problem that you are facing, God will redeem you from all the problems and strengthen you. God will give you a job and bless you abundantly. God loves you, God will never let you down. God bless you as per Zechariah 9vs12.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently applied for switch department internally after a year. I like the portfolio coz it gave me the fulfillment, but often due to the job structure, they require me to prioritize counter and handle portfolio outpatient jobs when free. So i juggle between time everyday until i often work...
Replies
11
Views
149
Asking for prayer against being framed in work when I'm doing the correct thing & being a good worker in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name.
Replies
9
Views
131
Father God I ask that you go into the Court Room on ### and touch the Judge, Lawyers,DA all that has a hand in my Son's Trial and instead of the ### their trying to give him Dismiss,Probate Lesson the Sentence, U know his every Need in the Mighty Name of Jesus, Continue to give me Strength to...
Replies
9
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,058
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom