Please pray for me. Please pray that ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There are group of people or organization that are trying to manipulate and create hurt, or harm against me, they plan to do me harm because they hate me for no reason. let God avenge me of those people. let no weapon formed against me prosper and let no plan of the enemy work In Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
162
Father God please heal my body all over, You are my Great Physician, Your my Healer Lord please heal whatever it is that’s attacking my body from head to toe in Jesus name I pray Amen Lord I need you now tomorrow and forever Amen In Jesus name!!
Replies
12
Views
128
Please pray with me I have started trying to get closer to God. I’m still not where I want to be. I fail often I sin often but I’m trying. I’m not saying it’s good enough and I want to be better. I asked that you pray with me and the Lord forgives me of all my sins yet again doesn’t turn his...
Replies
9
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,545
Messages
16,800,753
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom