Please pray for me ### people is ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that God send me someone to my life that who is not abusive, manipulative, who use me and push me to things I can't do I tun in to people that I don't trust and I don't trust my family and I don't trust anyone but God and Jesus. It seems like everyone I know are up to are up to no good...
Replies
8
Views
265
Please pray for me because I love talking to people but often feel awkward and don't know what to say or or don't do it well, I feel. Also, I have had demonic attacks for years that have interfered with me being able to talk to people well the way I want. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
42
Satanic demon possessed wicked people are constantly trying to chant their demonic witchcraft chants on me to try to manipulate and control me. I'm so sick of dealing with them. I'm a born again Christian saved by the saved by the grace of Jesus Christ, I should not have to deal with these...
Replies
10
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,045
Messages
16,806,510
Members
650,499
Latest member
Broalorurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom