Please pray for me. My wife wants a divorce. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumblySeperate

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. My wife wants a divorce. She wants more money and is threatening full custody of the children rather than the agreed shared custody. She is claiming that I am delusional and confused because I found God in my life and I am not capable of caring for the children.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O Lord Jesus , my God and my saviour. Please restore what is broken and fix the relationship between me and my wife. My wife mentioned today she wants a divorce as she no longer feels safe, respected and loved with me. Please let me grow to be a better and right husband and let the holy Spirit...
Replies
6
Views
122
We’ve been together for 10 years mainly a bad relationship, 4 kids, we were both emotionally and physically abusive towards each other. Emotionally unavailable. Both dealing with past traumas. We got away from God, but recently as I noticed our marriage was coming to an end I decided I needed to...
Replies
7
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom