Please pray for me.. my wife fights ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My wife will not let me rest.. she is constantly cursing at me and watching what I’m doing.. she is constantly critical of me for every small thing and following me around cursing and yelling at me. I just want peace.. I am exhausted. I do my best to minister and she only...
Replies
10
Views
401
please pray for me. My wife will not let me rest. She is getting worse and worse every single day, and she is constantly cursing at me and making false accusations. We have already gotten a warning from the apartment manager about noise and she does not care.. she just keeps getting louder and...
Replies
3
Views
228
Please pray for me, my wife is getting worse and worse. Today she threatened me and said she will scream “help!” so that someone calls the cops. She is constantly worrying about everything I’m doing and constantly accusing me of cheating. I have never hit her and I do my best to be patient with...
Replies
7
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,910
Members
648,820
Latest member
Karoolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom