Please, pray for me. My period is ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for my period, I am having feeling about my period of a time before I have given birth, it seems unfair to have to be dealing and allowing anyone to trample me underfoot. I also want to pray over this that it is not being taken advantage of because God gives his children health and...
Replies
14
Views
186
For whatever reason, I am feeling somewhat down and exhausted physically and mentally. Prayer is needed for my spirit to be lifted. Prayer is also needed for me to be successful at work, accurate while being stress-free. I want to successfully pass my probationary period which ends in late...
Replies
10
Views
323
I know I was dumb in my actions, used protection but my period is late a day. Lord please stay with me, it's not yet time. Pray for me. Amen
Replies
11
Views
526
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,246
Members
649,778
Latest member
Trduytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom