Please pray for me. My mother forces ###.

I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Please pray for me, I have allergy problem which started occurring more, house shrew started roaming around us, feeling fear, and getting weakness and disease. I feel like witchcraft attack. So please pray for us 🙏
Replies
7
Views
225
Please pray for my mother. Her Name is ### and she lives in ###. She's had cancer in several places in her body over the past few years. Now she's in the hospital because she has an inoperable tumor in her intestine. I don't want her to die because there's still unforgiveness in her life, and...
Replies
7
Views
151
Please please pray for me. I would be so ever grateful. I am a victim of a powerful evil curse that my mother has over me. I just recently about two years ago was reaveled by Jesus and God that the suffering,pain,trails and tribulations are a direct result of my mother's horrible curse on me. I...
Replies
10
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom