Parathtar Disciple of Prayer Jul 19, 2020 #1 Click to Listen to This Post Please pray for me...my chest is hurting me
EnricoLange Beloved of All Jul 19, 2020 #2 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Shatox Beloved of All Jul 19, 2020 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Virya Humble Servant of All Spiritual Jul 19, 2020 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Sparklee Beloved of All Spiritual Jul 19, 2020 #5 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you!
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you!
APPESE Good and Faithful Servant Jul 19, 2020 #6 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Flora Francis Beloved of All Jul 19, 2020 #7 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Roy Sanders Beloved of All Jul 19, 2020 #8 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
ronnieronnieronnie Servant of All Jul 19, 2020 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Yehovah Beloved of All Jul 19, 2020 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.