Please pray for me. Medication I have ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I decided to get on medication for depression. Last night was my first night taking it and I woke up in the middle of the night with a headache that has not gone away even though I went to sleep afterward and woke back up normally. I'm not completely sure if this is due to the medication as it...
Replies
9
Views
130
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am in an extremely bad situation right now. I have a severe brain disease and mental illness called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it that helps me alot but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it. There is a supplement...
Replies
11
Views
207
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am in an extremely bad situation right now. I have a severe brain disease and mental illness called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it that helps me alot but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it. There is a supplement...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom