Please ### ### pray for me Man of God. I am###

Bernadette masisi

Disciple of Prayer
Please ### ### pray for me Man of God. I am not settled at work please pray for me. My boss is bossy.

Please ### pray for me and my family and financial breakthrough. I do not have money as I look for a family of about ### people and I am the only one working. Pray for me and where I am working things are not going well with me. I am always at fault. Please ### pray for me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am obore ### from ### please man of God pray for me l have suffered for along time with all my family
Replies
8
Views
320
God, I am angry and disappointed. It feels like wrong people keep winning while honest people suffer. I don’t understand why this pain is happening to me or why my prayers feel unheard. If You are listening, then show me truth, justice, and a reason to keep believing. I am tired, hurt, and...
Replies
8
Views
178
I am very pissed off right now. I deserve to get my delivery this month of May. He told me that my delivery will be here on June 18th. It does not seem right to me. I deserve to hear good news. I feel like there is something off about the lawyers. The lawyers did the same thing that they said...
Replies
10
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,447
Messages
16,788,113
Members
649,005
Latest member
Syloosorior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom