Please pray for me I've been feeling overwhelmed and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please provide the text you would like to have redacted, and I will process it according to the guidelines.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Heavenly Father, please watch over this person and fill them with your love. Help them to cast their burden onto you so that you can lighten their load. Please help this person to feel peace and forgiveness. In Jesus' name, AMEN.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Protect our minds from being burdened by anxiety. When undesired circumstances come our way, we ask Your Holy Spirit to lead us to respond in a positive and hope-filled way. As we encounter situations that stir up crushing feelings within us, please help us to remain respectful and...
Replies
0
Views
70
Praise the Lord. I would like to request prayer for the sale of our house to close with no complications and for the completion of Doctoral disseration with no delays or complications. Prayer for anxiety and worry.
Replies
11
Views
301
I am feeling overwhelmed with the constant need to do for everyone else with little time for myself. When I do try to take time to myself to relax, pray, and take a bath, there is more often than not an interruption of something needing something from me or asking me something. I need help...
Replies
9
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom