Bunonsek

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me in a bad situation no friends, family, or support struggling to care for my ### boys due to some health problems. I was setback and had to do odd jobs for cash for my kids. I am starting a new store, busy, and have already signed a lease. I have been having problems getting everything together. I need prayers for a financial blessing. Thanks for your prayers.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus' Name, asking for Your help and guidance in this difficult situation. Please provide ### with the strength and courage to care for his two boys, and to keep going despite the health problems he is facing. Please bless him with the financial resources he needs to get his new store up and running. Grant him favor with those he is working with, and grant him the wisdom to make the right decisions. We ask that You would provide a financial blessing to help him get through this difficult time. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Make it a daily habit to tell the Lord Thank You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
9
Views
220
I purchased a car for my daughter and now it is making funny noise- I a, praying that when I get it checked out that it is fixable and affordable -please pray for me as I am single mom on a very little income praying that Jesus makes a way for us , it has been one financial problem after another...
Replies
7
Views
95
Please pray for me that the bad breath I’ve struggled with for so many years would leave my body now. Remove whatever it is and let it be gone forever. In Jesus’ name. Amen. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,427
Members
649,791
Latest member
Chaerfuorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom