Please pray for me I'm too much angry of

May the peace of the Lord that surpasses all understanding, fill you without measure. In Jesus' name. I am praying for you.

"Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." (1 Corinthians 13:7).

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanks giving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard you hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7).
 
I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachments, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer release sad God of grace peace mercy love not anger.jpg
    quote prayer release sad God of grace peace mercy love not anger.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer speak words kind tongue love Lord God wisdom.jpg
    quote prayer speak words kind tongue love Lord God wisdom.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

One minute I am very happy and the next I am very angry. I feel like screaming and yelling at everyone. People are screaming and yelling at me and others and I wish I can yell back because I don't like how me and others are mistreated. People favor one person over others people have feelings my...
Replies
7
Views
228
My family like to fight and argue with me and others. When my mom was alive, she always picked fights with me all the time; it stressed me out. My family and others always mistreated me, and I am a very nice and shy person. Why do I have to be mistreated? When my family fights and argues, it...
Replies
6
Views
333
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,564
Messages
16,812,423
Members
650,879
Latest member
Karayrirview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom