Please pray for me. I’m so depressed ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, Please. I’m not sure what to even believe anymore, I’m stuck between Islam and Christianity. I want to know the truth, I want to know what’s the right thing. I’ve been raised in a Christan church but never really started to get close to God until recently, I’m just so anxious...
Replies
Views
I’m disabled and not able to work and support myself. My family isn’t financially able to support me and I’m at a point where I don’t know what to do or where I can go for help. I’m asking for prayer that my disability benefits are approved in court on the 10th of July. I’ve been denied three...
Replies
Views
I need to get a job, just finishing university this month. Terrified. Don’t know what will happen. But I hope I get the chance to move out please, can I just have one good thing in my life for once. I want to be with daya and I’m going to ask her to be my girlfriend because I like her and I...
Replies
Views
Please stand with me I’m praying for my self and my husband’s salvation. I need help raising our children it’s been hard. I’m praying for blessings in my life to have a house and a stable financial future a good paying job I can handle.
Replies
Views
Please pray for me. I’m in need of a financial miracle as soon as possible, so that I can make my payment to the IRS. Please pray with me. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom