Please pray for me. I’m in need ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Thank you all for praying. God provided a way for me to pay my car bill. Thank you God. God always makes a way. Never give up on God, he will come true for you as well. May the lord bless each and everyone in this prayer group.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray that all of the debt accrued (including debt with IRS) as a result of my identity theft is resolved. Father, I also pray for my financial blessings to pay off other debts too. In Jesus name, amen
Replies
Views
My husband hours were reduced, and my client hasn't been able to pay me what is due. Our mortgage is due tomorrow before it comes late. We really need God to perform a miracle by providing the mortgage payment. I also need paying clients.
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon brethren My Name is Samson Sayidi from Kigali Rwanda I really need your prayers I urgently need $31,250 This money is for restitution, payment of credits, starting of business so as to finance my basic needs because don't have job and also I have a project of preaching Gospel in...
Replies
Views
I need prayer for our finances. We are barely getting by. We filed for financial aid at our son's private Christian school and are hoping to get the monthly payment lowered. Pray for mercy from God. We are always past due and even got an eviction letter. I want to live better but it's hard.
Replies
Views
My name is jayasree. I’m urgently requesting this prayer for my sister Christina KRISHNAN and her sons ( my nephews Anthony and Mark) find a way to migrate to the United States to live and stay with me. I have physical conditions and have no one here. It seem so hard to find ways for them to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom