Please pray for me, I'm feeling not ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone and yall are welcome to help me pray if you like. I'm going through a struggle as of now. I recently had surgery for syents and balloons to be placed in my leg veins to get oxygen flowing and remove blood clots. Everything I ask this vascular doctor questions about my health,she...
Replies
14
Views
177
Wake soon healed that we be available earlier when these workers come Lord Jesus you bring your right godly workers here very soon and open these miracle doors, Lord and for better a larger blessed restored home for us and love ones and reverse all aging symptoms and strength when needed, feel...
Replies
7
Views
122
Please pray for me I’m feeling extremely low and lonely today. Please pray that God helps me.
Replies
6
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,084
Members
650,190
Latest member
Throudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom