Please pray for me I'm admitted at ###

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Am
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Please pray for me I'm admitted at the hospital for birth my cervix is ###cm I'm feeling pains my name is ###
I have prayed for you and your baby. May Jesus touch you and help your baby come quickly and safely. God bless her with health and happiness always. In Jesus Name amen
 
I have prayed for you and your baby. May Jesus touch you and help your baby come quickly and safely. God bless her with health and happiness always. In Jesus Name amen
I receive, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray for my dad ### who is admitted in hospital for ### days now due to stomach pain and bad cramps making him cry with pain daily, reports coming normal bt doctor can't identify the problem,pls pray lord Jesus heal and deliver him completely and bless him with good health,amen
Replies
9
Views
146
Pray for ### admitted in hospital ICU urgent pray
Replies
11
Views
437
My mother (###) was admitted to the hospital due to a heart attack. The surgery has been done, but her heart is still very weak, and her body is also very weak. The doctors have said she is under observation, and her condition is still not good. Please pray for my mother tonight. We are hoping...
Replies
10
Views
481
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,836
Messages
16,803,970
Members
650,335
Latest member
Wroeruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom