Please pray for me ### ### I ...

Vulernan

Faithful Servant
Please pray for me ### stressed ### can't take this anymore... ### ### and ### was trying to go to ### and ### was turned back now ### is fighting with the agent to give ### back ### money .. please warriors pray for ### ### want ### money back...
 
Please pray for me, I am stressed and I can't take this anymore... I am a ### lady and I was trying to go to ### and I was turned back now I am fighting with the agent to give me back my money... please warriors pray for me, I want my money back...
Lord we pray for justice! We ask that you give your child her money back. We ask that you will remove the stress and bring a peace that surpasses all understanding. We ask that the person who stole from her feels convicted and will do the right thing. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
```markdown
I have prayed that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy in Jesus name.

Let Us Pray:
God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and all those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and always grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength. And bless me with the desire and strength to live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause daily. God bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God. God heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. God work on me. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I am concerned about, and those I love. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
183
Will you please pray for me I have to move as soon as possible this weekend? Will you please pray for me I'm looking for an apartment that is affordable safe clean and where I can commute to my new job? However I am being harassed gaslighted railroad and lied on by my enemies they're going to...
Replies
11
Views
181
I am always ending up owing debts No matter how much money I get it will just blow up in tin air I start to borrow loans n money from other people which I never had to do money goes missing around me
Replies
9
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,979
Members
648,346
Latest member
Tymaraysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom