Please pray for me I sometimes forget ...

Anzabin

Prayer Partner
Please pray for me I sometimes forget my dreams. And need anointing water.
Thanks
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help me. I sometimes think that we are living in a simulation like in the movie, 'The Matrix'. I know Jesus is real.. He has helped me and done so many miracles in my life.. but I also dabbled in other religions and witnessed stuff. But I was already a righteous child of God (Holy Spirit living...
Replies
5
Views
382
Dear Christians, Today I come before you with a heavy heart, tears in my eyes, and a desperate cry for help. From the depths of my heart, I ask you to pray for me. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through the hardest period of my life. Many of you know my story and have...
Replies
10
Views
206
Heavenly pls am needing help. I sometimes find it hard to pray. amen.
Replies
7
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom