Please pray for me. I quit my ###.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus Christ please help me. Please forgive me for wanting to give up and quit. I'm really tired of trying to support myself and my family. My work seems too hard to do and my body is worn out. My mind is not clear anymore. Please give me the courage to continue or the grace to kindly give...
Replies
10
Views
403
I’ve been a smoker for probably ### years and the Lord Saved Me and I Don’t have the Strength in myself to quit. I also need pray to stop pain medication that I take from a Dr for my pain in my Collapsed back and bone disease . Even though it’s legal I want to be Sober minded Before My Lord. My...
Replies
6
Views
108
Please pray! I made a bad decision and quit my job in February of this year due to my supervisor falsely accusing me of doing things that I did not do several times. I have asked my ### to forgive me and he says that he has and I have been prayerfully looking for work. In the meantime I have...
Replies
4
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom