Please pray for me. I need my ...

cher0kee

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for me. I need my old job back with the library. I left my job for my relationship due to disability and they are abusive verbally towards me. I pray my job calls me back offering me this full-time position. I pray in Jesus name, AMEN
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear sister ###. Lord, You know the struggles she has faced and the difficult decisions she has had to make. We ask for Your divine intervention in her life. Please open the doors for her to return to her old job at the library, a place where she found purpose and fulfillment.

Lord, we pray for her safety and well-being, especially in her current situation. Surround her with Your protection and give her the strength to overcome the challenges she faces. We ask that You provide her with the full-time position she desires, and that it would be a source of stability and joy for her.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have breathing issues, it seems my Asthma is getting worse as I get older, probably from living in ###. I also have living arrangement anxiety and relationship anxiety, along with the breathing/health issues.I'm just overwhelmed. I feel sometimes God is so distant and I feel unworthy. I have...
Replies
11
Views
84
Jesus I pray for my car to pass the smog test today in JESUS name ipray LORD i need a car . Please bless me financially and great health long life GOD on still on earth and i need your help i pray for my self and every one in this site amen
Replies
10
Views
76
This month is it sad for me but i need some miracle for financial provision. I need a helpers and people to bless me !!
Replies
12
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,700
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom