PLEASE pray for me i need economic rising and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through a lot of struggles and I need financial provision and the Lord's favor in my life. May the Lord bless me, guide, direct me, and protect me in His will in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
255
Will you please pray for me I have to move as soon as possible this weekend? Will you please pray for me I'm looking for an apartment that is affordable safe clean and where I can commute to my new job? However I am being harassed gaslighted railroad and lied on by my enemies they're going to...
Replies
11
Views
191
Please pray for me concerning the rising and falling I’ve been experiencing since I came back from my elder brother's marriage and since I laid my house foundation in ###, ###. Secondly, pray for me to experience financial increases. Pray for me to receive prayer mantle because I’m sometimes...
Replies
8
Views
492
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,667
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom