Please pray for me, I need a ...

I stand in agreement with this child of Yeshuah HaMashiach under Matthew 18:19, and I declare the Lordship of Yeshua HaMashiach over his/her Body, Spirit, and Soul. Let the mighty power of Ruach HaKodesh fill this person like unstoppable rushing water and overcome all powers in his/her life. I believe he will recommit his life for your purpose once healed.
Bashem Yeshua HaMashiach. Amen
 
Lord, listen to his prayer and answer him with a job so that he can lead a life given to him by YOU, happily. Amen
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen Amen Amen!!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This month is it sad for me but i need some miracle for financial provision. I need a helpers and people to bless me !!
Replies
12
Views
204
In this time of struggles and pain. my health is going down i need God every seconds. Lord show me mercy my life is in your hands and be gracious unto me. there are people spoiling me and want to lay hands on me.. Lord fight for me.
Replies
9
Views
154
I need to be whole again, no more stagnant in my life. I need peace, financial freedom, housing and better family life. Serve the lord with all my might.
Replies
10
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,404
Messages
16,799,498
Members
649,909
Latest member
Myrioronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom