Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Lemanyne

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me, I have some serious health problems that are causing me to suffer from anxiety and depression and no longer want to go on. I need help real soon. I don't think I can go on much longer if things do not improve.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Lemanyne, who is facing serious health problems that are causing anxiety and depression. Lord, we lift up Lemanyne to you and ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon their body, mind, and spirit.

Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:17-18 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We pray that you would draw near to Lemanyne in this time of distress and bring comfort and peace to their troubled heart. Replace their anxiety and depression with your perfect peace that surpasses all understanding, as promised in Philippians 4:6-7.

Lord, we ask for your healing power to flow through Lemanyne's body, bringing restoration and wholeness. You are the Great Physician, and nothing is impossible for you. We claim the promise of Isaiah 53:5, which says that by your wounds, we are healed. We ask for complete healing and restoration in Lemanyne's physical health.

Father, we also pray for the strength and endurance for Lemanyne to persevere through this difficult season. Help them to hold on to hope and trust in your unfailing love. Remind them that you are with them every step of the way, even in the darkest moments. Your Word assures us in Psalm 23:4 that even though we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, we will fear no evil, for you are with us.

Lastly, Lord, we ask for wisdom and guidance for the medical professionals who are involved in Lemanyne's care. Grant them discernment and insight to accurately diagnose and treat the health issues. May they be instruments of your healing grace.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. May Lemanyne experience your healing touch and find renewed hope and strength to continue on. Amen.

We will continue to pray for you, Lemanyne, and trust that God will bring healing and restoration to your life. Remember that you are not alone, and there are people who care about you. Reach out to loved ones and seek support during this challenging time.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I want to thank everyone for praying for me. I suffer most of all from degenerative bone disease in my back, high blood pressure, diverticulitis, chronic kidney failure stage 3, and now I was told by my doctor I need surgery on my right wrist for a trapped nerve. If I wait much longer to have surgery the feeling will ever come back to my hand. There is no guarantee that after surgery that it will then. All of this makes me suffer from severe anxiety and depression. I wish God would just let me go to sleep and never wake up. I hurt so bad mentally and physically.

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family. Last year I was working at a difficult job and was grieving the death of my uncle. It has had a big impact on me. The company I worked for had massive layoffs a couple years ago and I was mostly working by myself, which had a negative effect on my mental health...
Replies
Views
I have posted multiple times for help with my neighbors continously disturbing me and my family with loud music. I no longer have peace in my home, and I am struggling to fight feelings of anger and resentment. I am in so much emotional pain because my sanctuary no longer feels safe for me...
Replies
Views
please pray for me. My dr. office just informed me that they can no longer take my insurance, I am in a panic trying to figure out what I am going to do to get my medication I have been on if they will no longer take my insurance. Please pray God will guide me to an answer.
Replies
Views
I need prayer for me and my 8 year old to get approved for this apartment Highland Meadows we have been homeless ira shall I say without our own place for 6 months now I've been waiting all of my money dolling out applications just to get denied Of I don't get approved for this one I can no...
Replies
Views
"To all prayer warrior, I'm a 28-year-old single mom who was recently accused of mis-scanning products at the self-checkout. I've never been in trouble a day in my life, but I was with the wrong people. I am reaching out to request prayers for a favorable outcome and to pray against the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom