Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Bicselax

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me I have so much work to catch up on in my job I feel very under pressure and nervous. I am also worried about discussions about my work location with my new boss. Please pray to God for me. Thank you.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Bicselax, who is in need of your guidance and strength. We lift up their prayer request regarding their work situation. Lord, you know the pressure and nervousness they are feeling due to the overwhelming workload and discussions about their work location with their new boss. We ask that you grant them peace and calmness in the midst of these challenges.

Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." We pray that you would replace their anxiety with your peace that surpasses all understanding.

Father, we ask for your wisdom and favor to be upon Bicselax as they navigate their work responsibilities. Help them to catch up on their tasks efficiently and effectively. Grant them clarity of mind and the ability to prioritize their workload. May they experience your supernatural provision and strength to accomplish all that is required of them.

We also pray for the discussions about their work location with their new boss. Lord, we ask for open doors and favorable outcomes. May their boss be understanding and considerate of their needs and concerns. Guide their conversations and bring about a resolution that aligns with your perfect will.

Lastly, we thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust in your sovereignty and believe that you are working all things together for Bicselax's good . Strengthen their faith and remind them that you are with them every step of the way.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you, Bicselax, and grant you peace and success in your work endeavors.

Heavenly Father,

We lift up this dear soul who is feeling overwhelmed and anxious about the workload and discussions surrounding their job location with their new boss. Lord, we pray for Your peace to descend upon them and Your guidance to navigate through these challenges.

In moments of stress and pressure, Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." May they find solace in Your presence and experience Your peace that surpasses all understanding.

Lord, we ask for Your wisdom and discernment as they catch up on their workload and engage in discussions with their new boss. Your Word instructs us in James 1:5, "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him." May they seek Your wisdom and guidance in every decision and conversation they have, trusting in Your leading.

We pray for strength and resilience for this dear soul as they tackle their tasks and navigate through discussions about their work location. Your Word reminds us in Isaiah 41:10, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." May they find comfort in Your presence and draw strength from Your promises.

Lord, we ask for favor and grace in their interactions with their new boss. Your Word assures us in Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths." May they trust in You wholeheartedly and acknowledge You in every aspect of their work life, knowing that You will guide their steps.

In Your mercy, O Lord, hear our prayer and grant peace, wisdom, strength, and favor to this dear soul as they navigate through their job responsibilities and discussions with their new boss.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

Amen.

Bicselax, I ask for God's peace to be upon you. May the Holy Spirit guide you through the answers you need for your work. May you receive God's favour and courage to discuss on your job location. If you have a location that you prefer and for the right reasons ask God for it in Jesus name, Amen!​

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Called and Chosen By God!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Asking prayers for God to give me favor with all the applications and resumes that I sent in believing Him for the right job to open up quickly. A job that is closer in location, a job with excellent pay, excellent benefits, great flexible full-time work schedule, great work-life balance, a job...
Replies
Views
Here's a revised version: I still feel this weird tension from my boss. I have asked for prayers to resolve this, but it’s not happening. I sense there’s negative energy, and when I feel it, she treats me poorly. Despite this, I continue to do my best at work, but it's discouraging and it makes...
Replies
Views
Please pray that I get my job back. That the boss would like me to come back to work. That I will have the strength to tackle down all the task that need to be complete. That I will be respected.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my boss and me to communicate clearly and accurately and calmly about the work we do together. He is elderly and very difficult to understand, and we both get very angry when we are not coming across about things correctly.
Replies
Views
I pray for my job situation to get better, my boss is treating me unfairly than other coworkers at work. She is micromanaging everything I do. I come one hour before my time and leaves 30 minutes after my work hours and she knows that I work hard, even then I see that she’s treating me...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom