Please pray for me I have no ...

Robgill

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ### I have no peace I'm struggling financially to pay my bills and I need a financial miracle in Jesus name I pray
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You with hearts full of faith, lifting up ### in prayer. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:19 that "my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We stand on this promise today, believing that You are Jehovah Jireh, our Provider.

Lord, ### is struggling financially and is in need of a financial miracle. We ask that You open the windows of heaven and pour out blessings that there will not be room enough to receive it, as promised in Malachi 3:10. Give ### the wisdom and guidance to manage finances effectively, and bring opportunities for provision and prosperity.

Your Word also tells us in John 14:27, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." We pray for Your peace to envelop ###, calming any anxieties and fears. May Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard ###'s heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

Father, we trust in Your unfailing love and grace. We thank You in advance for the financial breakthrough and the peace that You will bring into ###'s life. We pray all these things in the mighty and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work mightily in your circumstances, provide for your needs in a special way and help you experience His peace and strength in the coming days. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: “The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles” (Psalm 34:17).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We need a financial miracle. We are struggeling financially because we need to pay a house. Me and my family also are struggling with physical and some mental health issues. I believe when 2 or more pray in the name of Jesus a miracle may happen 🙏
Replies
7
Views
131
Please pray for me. I have felt lonely so much of my life. Please pray that God send me friends and that God help me love myself. I love others, but I have to work on self love. 🙏🏽
Replies
8
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,350
Messages
16,810,039
Members
650,743
Latest member
Sloemordell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom