Please pray for me. I have my very important ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fun4me
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fun4me

Guest
Please pray for me. I have my very important hearing today. I pray that God grant me favor in His sight and in the sight of whoever is presiding over the case. Lord help me cause I cannot do this on my own. I am having anxious thoughts but I know with you all things are possible. O Lord give me mouth and wisdom in the sight of whoever is presiding the case as well. In Jesus Name.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I LOST AN IMPORTANT ENVELOPE WITH SOME I.D. CARDS IN IT PLEASE PRAY THE LORD LEADS ME TO IT THIS WEEK IN JESUS'S NAME THANK-YOU EVERYONE
Replies
9
Views
175
Holy Spirit please present this God Almighty. It is definitely a 911 I get have my name changed there is no reason to be ALIVE anymore there isn’t any reason anymore. Now right now Rebuke Satan and crew who have poisoned my own bloodline the World against me, I think my own family towards me...
Replies
6
Views
274
I have a huge amount of very important and very serious paper-work to fully complete by Monday and I need prayer for help to not make any mistakes & get everything done correctly & successfully. Everything needs to be perfect & I can't afford to make any mistakes either on any of it. FATHER GOD...
Replies
11
Views
452
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,184
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom