Please pray for me, I have my re-attempt exams ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanjoy88

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me, I have my re-attempt exams for 4 subjects that I failed in earlier, so please pray for me to clear all 4 of those subjects in this very term as I cannot afford to fail once more. The exams begin from 6th of December and I am really scared as I am not really very well prepared for them. Please pray that I may quit being lazy in the future, which happens to be chronic, and that I really make some future for myself and overcome my addictions. Please pray for my father, who has been paralysed since the last 3 years, for God to heal him and as well for God to bless and help us with our finances as my education and my dad's predicament have drained our finances. For me to get a really good job as a marine engineer when I clear and graduate after these exams. Please pray for my brother to do well in studies and in life and for us to share a close bonding relationship. Pray for me to deal with my anxieties and fear of exams, which I've had since I was a kid, and for good health for mom.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Name - ### From -###, ### ### :) I am a student, I really really request you to at least pray once for me.. (for my educational life) also, so that I will pass this time in each and every exams in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I really request the soul of the Christ to pray for me once, I...
Replies
10
Views
240
Please pray for me, I have to clear the certification exam that I have today. I'm really scared. Today's day has been bad from morning, I pray that I pass this exam now. I promise that once I pass this exam I'll visit the temple straight for 7 days after my period ends. Please help me God.
Replies
8
Views
353
Please pray for me. I have felt lonely so much of my life. Please pray that God send me friends and that God help me love myself. I love others, but I have to work on self love. 🙏🏽
Replies
8
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,998
Messages
16,817,689
Members
651,122
Latest member
Woereorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom