Please Pray for me. I have let ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Luckily, I have left Church and stop bible reading as Christianity promoted xenocentric and in order to promote Christianity want us to love our neighbor but neglect our own and forced locals to unstable jobs or low paying jobs to get by but for foreigners let them have high paying jobs and what...
Replies
13
Views
138
I have left the faith since God cannot answer my prayer, church I also quit going and went on to something rather than God with empty promises which will not happen. You can't blame me cause for dropping out and turning to other faith.
Replies
9
Views
350
Please pray for me. I have felt lonely so much of my life. Please pray that God send me friends and that God help me love myself. I love others, but I have to work on self love. 🙏🏽
Replies
8
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,189
Messages
16,796,990
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom