Please pray for me, I have gynegylocy ###

Trondan

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me, I have ### problem and I have no life security, I have facing lots of trouble in my life,
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### from ###.my left leg is so much paining I can't Walk or seat for a long time it's so much paining.pray for me.. having problems in spine.. love you Jesus.. Praise the lord..
Replies
5
Views
95
Please pray for me. I have felt lonely so much of my life. Please pray that God send me friends and that God help me love myself. I love others, but I have to work on self love. 🙏🏽
Replies
8
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,767
Messages
16,803,411
Members
650,279
Latest member
Elooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom