Please pray for me. I have final exams this ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

angeldane

Servant of All
Please pray for me. I have final exams this week. Please pray that I will remember my script for my performance final today. Please Lord, let me learn solidly, and remember all of my formulas for logic. Please guide and bless me as I write my communications and theology papers. Please bless me with a divine memory for theory. Please guide me through my gender class final.

Thank you Lord for your endless love and mercy.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son ###'s 8th class final exams from tomorrow. Prayer for him to study well and attend all the exams without any problem and score good percentage in exams. In Jesus Mighty Name I Pray. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
209
Please pray for my son to pass the exam ### subject he failed.mathematics, computer science,and physics.thank you
Replies
12
Views
242
My daughter is a first-year college student. Starting next Tuesday, she will be taking several days of final exams. Recently, with the weather turning cold and academic pressure increasing, she has been experiencing some physical discomfort. This weekend she will be studying at home, and next...
Replies
11
Views
491
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom