Trynasp

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for me. I have been living with a demonic spirit for many years. I can feel it around my waist and it causes male related problems. I can also feel it on my face and it's as if I'm breathing it (a blowing wind). I always feel lazy and tired, bloated, blocked nostrils, constipated, poor memory and concentration. I need a permanent job and financial freedom. I'm deeply in debt.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your healing and deliverance for ###. We ask that You cast out the demonic spirit that has been living with ### for many years. We ask that You break the power of this spirit and free ### from its influence. We ask that You restore ###'s physical health, mental clarity, and emotional well-being. We ask that You provide ### with a permanent job and financial freedom, and that You help ### to be free from debt. We thank You for Your goodness and mercy, and we ask all these things in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Please pray for me. I have been living with a demonic spirit for many years. I can feel it around my waist and it causes male related problems. I can also feel it on my face and it's as if I'm breathing it (a blowing wind). I always feel lazy and tired, bloated, blocked nostrils, constipated, poor memory and concentration. I need a permanent job and financial freedom. I'm deeply in debt.
Evil spirits still exist but they have no weapons. Jesus defeated them at the cross. All they can do is attack your mind and try to get you to do things that are against God's will. They cannot live inside of you because God lives inside of you and won't allow it. They are powerless to harm you in any way.

God gave us the tools to fight them - they are found in the Bible:

1. Put on full armor of God
2. Pray a hedge of protection around you and your family
3. If they have stolen from you, have them pay you back 7 fold.
4. Bind all evil spirits out of your life and your family's life. What you bind on earth God will bind in heaven,
5. Then loose God's power to protect you, heal you and bless you.
6. You can also request enough Guardian and Warring Angels to protect you and keep evil spirits out of your life.

I will be praying in the same way for you.
I will bind all evil spirits from attacking your family from now on in Jesus' name.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name answer my prayer request according to Your perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me. Bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, success, and wisdom in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do it in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. And Thank You for loving me. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

$$$$ Pray For Your Finances Today $$$$
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for me. I have been living with a demonic spirit for many years. I can feel it around my waist and it causes male related problems. I can also feel it on my face and it's as if I'm breathing it (a blowing wind). I always feel lazy and tired, bloated, blocked nostrils, constipated, poor memory and concentration. I need a permanent job and financial freedom. I'm deeply in debt.
Holy Father full of strength and grace. We as believers intercede on behalf of ###. We bind the demon of Illness that has strapped itself to his waist. We bind and cast this demon of illness and this demon's helpers out of him and back into hell where they belong.
We bind the demon Breathing foulness into his life. We bind and cast that demon also back to hell. The demons of Hopelessness and Debt, the demon of Laziness, the demon of Discontent, demon of Confusion we bind all these. In Jesus powerful name.
We pray financial blessings as ### aligns himself to honor God and follow God's will. We pray mental clarity. We pray healing, we pray blessings that show themselves as only our Holy Father can.
In Jesus name I/we pray. AMEN
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fell into sin some time ago.. I had financial difficulties and I was very unhappy. I started dating the manager of my company. He promised me all kind of promises and I believed him but he discarded me very cruelly 10 minutes before my 8 hours shift was to start. I was so hurt of the situation...
Replies
13
Views
120
I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
145
I so need prayer for Jesus to heal me of this chronic constipation! I've had it for years I don't want to be reliant on laxatives that I know that can be harmful to your body. I want to be reliant on Jesus and not what I'm doing which I have tried so many options and nothing seems to stick. So...
Replies
8
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,124
Messages
16,796,163
Members
649,666
Latest member
Muyrourance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom