Please pray for me I have been through so much with ###

Patrica

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me I have been through so much with my family that I don't know which way to go I know that once your children are grown and out on their own you leave it alone not so they are still your children please pray that my daughter ### get herself together because her daughter needs her she can't always depend on me and please pray for my thirteen year old grandchild she is such a love and need her mother
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have felt lonely so much of my life. Please pray that God send me friends and that God help me love myself. I love others, but I have to work on self love. 🙏🏽
Replies
8
Views
134
I have been through a lot and I pray that God takes me to heaven as soon as possible, I don’t want to go through turmoil and tribulations in life anymore. I feel like, all my pain and hardships are for nothing, I don’t know why I have to suffer so much in life compared to others. When can this...
Replies
9
Views
1K
I have been through so many temptations and evil ideas from Satan, he was making my life so miserable and sickness came to me. Please pray to God to deliver me from Satan's hands. He wants me to be a drunk, a drug addict, to leave my family and love other man and destroy my home. O Lord, deliver...
Replies
13
Views
441
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,276
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom