Please pray for me. I have been having stomach ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheryl1959

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. I have been having stomach trouble for about 3 yrs now. I have no insurance to go to the Dr. Please pray I receive a healing. Thank you all so much. My name is ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for my dog named ### he has been having episodes of Seizures, and sadly I don't have any prominence but going to pawn something to get money. JESUS I AM on Earth Please show compassion towards me and my dog in JESUS name Amen
Replies
9
Views
357
my sore throat is getting much better but now i have a stomach virus with stomach pain and an upset stomach & diarrhea today please pray that i am all healed by this evening thank-you everyone soo much i had gotten very stressed out and after that i got very sick starting last Friday...
Replies
9
Views
401
Please pray for me. I have felt lonely so much of my life. Please pray that God send me friends and that God help me love myself. I love others, but I have to work on self love. 🙏🏽
Replies
8
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom