Please... pray for me... I had so many

Bandoand

Disciple of Prayer
Please... pray for ###... ### had so many disease in ### blood and body... please pray for ### ### want to get healed and start a normal life
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.







 

Attachments

  • quote prayer heal sick Healing prayer Lord Jesus color .jpg
    quote prayer heal sick Healing prayer Lord Jesus color .jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer healing sick powerful sun picture restore color.jpg
    quote prayer healing sick powerful sun picture restore color.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer Ayo healing prayer heart disease sick blue color trust .jpg
    quote prayer Ayo healing prayer heart disease sick blue color trust .jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer healing Loving Heart of Jesus help my body spirit strength faith color.jpg
    quote prayer healing Loving Heart of Jesus help my body spirit strength faith color.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So MANY of you on here are NOT READY unto the day of the Lord! Truly this is the last generation where MANY will fall away from the faith. Oh well, I'm getting ready, and so are the chosen, few, elect. If the MANY on here want to do other things other do the most important thing which is being...
Replies
9
Views
325
I am so confused in life more than ever! Not to blame my work culture but for the past ### ish months right ive been working on weekends and when i was at home I’d go Chruch for atleast ### hr or something and then login back to work but Id say it’s pretty peripheral for me deep down i know im...
Replies
7
Views
200
Lord help me clean up the house. I'm so incredibly downcast I just need God to intervene in my life in a positive way. I just really have been so down my whole life. I lost several pieces of teeth. I wanted so bad to get married. I'm 36. I am a caregiver to my bedridden grandma and mom and now...
Replies
11
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,251
Messages
16,808,599
Members
650,660
Latest member
Erealnael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom