Please pray for me. I had a dream a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me. I had a dream a good while ago and I feel it is important. Please pray for me in Jesus name that the Lord speak to me and give me understanding about this. Thank you
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm not sure if I'm full on right with my interpretation of my dream, as I didn't Google it or anything, but also what is Jesus tryna tell me by giving me this dream last night? 2 of the girls from youth group & a guy from the secondary school I used to go to & me & another guy I was hugging a...
Replies
13
Views
92
Had a good dream of my ###, if this is of the Lord it Will come to pass Jesus, and get us out of this dungeon, amen
Replies
9
Views
245
Ive beem struggling a whole lot lately with my relationship with God and studying the Bible. At one point in my life, I had no doubts about God and that He was 100% the truth and so was His Word. Somewhere along the way, I fell off and now I feel like ive been struggling so bad with believing...
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom